|15th May 2013✧04:343,151 notes|
|15th May 2013✧04:30245,605 notes|
|15th May 2013✧04:264 notes|
|15th May 2013✧04:24104 notes|
1. Death is something that is inevitable for you can’t have life without death. I’m not scared of death at all.
2. I need to learn how to trust others. I forgot how it feels to let go and not be in control. Self-preservation is self-destruction in a softer quieter form.
3. Forgiving someone else for what they did to you may never happen but forgiving yourself is crucial in order to move on.
4. Don’t forget to breathe. Don’t forget to rest
5.You can’t miss what was never yours. (Read that 3x over.)
6. At the end of the day, people might advise you on how to live your life, but they never went through what you did.
7. No body will fill the void, so let the void be.
8.Diasporic isolation is at the very core of your existence.
9. Its okay to acknowledge your sadness. Its not okay to dwell in it
10. Start viewing every city you live in as a lover.
|9th May 2013✧11:02693 notes|
|8th May 2013✧18:17242 notes|
|8th May 2013✧14:4215,055 notes|
|8th May 2013✧14:3822 notes|
|4th May 2013✧09:5671 notes|